• Slide 1 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 1 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 2 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 2 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 3 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 3 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 4 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 4 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 5 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 5 description with your own words. ...

Friday 30 November 2012

Letter Of Resignation

 



 01 December 2012

Through,
Financial Controller,
Water Management (Pvt) Ltd,
No.445,
Nawala Road,
Colombo 02

To,
Director,
Water Management (Pvt) Ltd,
No.445,
Nawala Road,
Colombo 02.

Dear Sir


This is to inform you that I wish to resign from the duties of Water Management (Pvt) Ltd effective 30th December 2012 as a Accounts Assistant.

I wish to take this opportunity to thank you and all my superiors for the support and encouragement given to me during my period of employment with the Company.

I shall be availing my self of my Un utilized leave prior to the conclusion of my services and shall be very grateful if action could be taken at your earliest to release my Salary for the month of December in cash, EPF, ETF and other dues.I wish you all the Best.

Thank You.



.........................
Yours Faithfully,
K.P.M.Lakshitha
















1 comments:

Thanks very nice blog!

Feel free to visit my webpage: http://dev2.sevenyards.com

Post a Comment