• Slide 1 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 1 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 2 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 2 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 3 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 3 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 4 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 4 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 5 Title

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 5 description with your own words. ...

Wednesday 28 November 2012

School Admission Letter






21 November 2012

K.M Perera
43,Kirula Road,
Colombo 03

O.P.L. Fernando
489, Temple Road
Galle

Dear Sir,

Admission to Grade 1

Being a resident of premises No.43,Kirula Road,Colombo 03.I forward an application to the D.S National School to admit my son L.M Hahasan to the Grade One class, as it is the nearest school to my residence.

Hence i appeal your good self to consider my plight and make necessary arrangements to get my child admitted to D.S National School which is one and only school nearest.

Thanking you for the favor of your command

yours Sincerely



.........................
K.M Perera
 
 

2 comments:

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who had been conducting a little homework on this. And he actually ordered me breakfast simply because I discovered it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this topic here on your web page.

My homepage; know more

bullshit site.... disgusting...

Post a Comment